- Spring Into Fun Egg Hunt
- Help Us, Help You
- Spring Cleaning
- $5,000 Educational Grant
- Green corner
- Daylight Savings Time
- Want to know what is happening in your community
Join us for our Spring Into Fun event on Friday, March 18th from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Meuse Forest Community Center. There will be fun for the whole family! Enjoy games, photos with the bunny, prizes, crafts and refreshments. Don’t forget your camera to capture great memories. We look forward to seeing you there!
By: Edward Glomb, Facilities Director
Corvias Military Living, Fort Meade
Our dedicated team is here to address all of your maintenance and repair needs, and sometimes, we need your help to do that. We endeavor to complete your maintenance requests as quickly and as efficiently as possible - the first time. Here are a few tips and examples to help your maintenance request(s) reach the finish line that much faster.
- Be as specific as possible. Instead of reporting an outlet not working, report that the “outlet near the window, in the 2nd bedroom on the, is not working.” When we know exactly where the problem exists, the finish line is in sight!
- Secure all animals to an unaffected room or crate.
- Please relay actions you have tried. For example, if you have tried a drain opener product to clear a drain (please refrain from trying this), don’t worry, it’s not the end of the world, we just need to know in advance.
- Remember maintenance can’t enter your home if there are unaccompanied minors present.
- Finally, if you have specific instructions or requests that you would like maintenance to follow, please relay these instructions in your work request such as knocking vs. ringing the doorbell. We are happy to accommodate your requests when possible.
Thank you for helping us, we want to provide the best maintenance service to our residents.
We take pride in the community and continue to take steps to increase our curb appeal. We need your help to support our efforts. With spring right around the corner, it is a perfect time to start cleaning up outside areas. Here’s how you can help:
- Trash containers should be cleared from the curb area no later than 6pm on the pickup day
- Holiday decorations should be removed from the exterior of the homes 15 days after the holiday
- Make sure that your carports, porches and the front of your home are clean and free from clutter
- Don’t forget to take a bag with you when walking your pet. Please be sure to dispose of the waste in an appropriate trash bin.
Our team will be working to repair damages to landscaping and curbs caused by the winter storm. We appreciate your help to make Fort Meade a beautiful place to live!
Are you a military spouse with dreams of completing your college degree? Visit corviasfoundation.org for more information and to apply for a $5,000 Educational Grant.
Daylight Savings Time begins Sunday, March 13th. Don’t forget to “spring” forward! This is a great time to check your smoke detectors. Have you heard a faint beeping noise in your home? It may be time to change the smoke detector batteries. If you ever hear this noise, please contact your Community Office. We’ll be happy to come and change the batteries for you.
How can you clean vegetables and save water? It’s easy! Instead of letting the faucet run while you clean your vegetables, just rinse them in a plugged sink or in a pan of clean water
Your community calendar can help you stay up-to-date on trash, recycling, lawn care, resident events and community activities.
You can even sync your community calendar with a personal Google calendar by clicking on the +Google button on the bottom right-hand corner of the calendar.
Follow us on Facebook!
Upcoming events and important dates: