We want to help you make a smooth transition.
Active-duty service members are eligible to apply for on-post housing at Fort Meade upon receipt of current PCS orders. Service members may complete housing applications and be placed on the wait list prior to reporting to the installation (as verified by PCS orders and other documents). Service members applying for housing will be required to submit confirmation of clearing their present duty station upon arrival to Fort Meade.
Active-duty service members applying for family housing are required to submit:
- Copy of current PCS orders
- Copy of most current end of month LES
- Copy of most recent Form DD1172 (DEERS Enrollment) or other acceptable dependent documentation
- Confirmation of clearing present duty station (Leave Form)
- Army- DA31 or equivalent
- Air Force-AF/IMT 330 or out-processing checklist
- Navy-Stamped Orders or equivalent
- Marines-out-processing checklist or equivalent
- Coast Guard-out-processing checklist
Service members may visit Corvias' Leasing and Relocation Center to apply for wait list placement or submit housing applications with PCS orders and other required supporting documents by U.S. mail to 2965 2nd Army Drive, Fort Meade, MD 20755, email email@example.com, fax 410.305.1394 or complete the process online.
About On-Site — Our Online Application Technology Partner
Moving can be stressful. That's why Corvias uses innovative technology provided by On-Site, Inc. to help make your upcoming move to on-post/base housing convenient and easy. By using On-Site, you will be able to securely and quickly complete your online housing application. Later, you'll also be able to electronically sign and submit your lease called the Resident Occupancy Agreement (ROA). So don't wait, apply online today, even from your phone or tablet!